Monday, November 14, 2011

The Fashion Circus continues...

As Fashion Week continued, day one was a whirlwind and day two proved to be a little less hectic. Only one evening show to attend and a fabulous event afterwards meant today was definitely the day to chill out and have a little fun. As I made my way to the Issa show I was super excited about my outfit. Earlier in the week the lovely team at Bryan Morel PR loaned me a fabulous shirt from John Rocha. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the John Rocha show so
decided to rep the shirt that night. In this season's hottest print *snakeskin obviously* the silk shirt in a black/grey degrade colour came straight off the menswear runway which I loved even more! I layered it with my suede blazer to combine textures and left feeling very fabulous...
Picking up Miss.Whitmore en-route , Laura was rocking a seriously deadly look! We were invited to the All Saints LFW party and when earlier in the week I selected something for Laura to wear this leather corset-inspired dress immediately jumped out at me! Seeing it on her, matched with a John Rocha fur shrug was perfection she was sporting sex factor on a whole new level!
As we took our seats in the first & second rows (Laura - first, me - second - obviously) at the Issa show , the electric energy was pulsing through the room. It was the last show of the evening and everyone at the tent of Somerset House was excited for the night ahead. Joining us was Made in Chelsea star & jewellery business owner Amber Atherton. Her and Laura had met earlier in the week and it was an absolute pleasure meeting her. Soon enough the show was under way and what a show it was! Carnival in Rio was the inspiration behind the collection which featured fruit prints, sequins and fringing in an array of pop colours and citrus brights! As Caroline Issa came out to take her bow a head-dress adorned carnival girl followed with her and it had every single person in the tent cheering and dancing in their seat ready to party! For a moment it made me stop and smile and reminded me why I love fashion, when clothing has the power to transport you to a different country, a feeling, a mood, it's a truly special moment!
In such good spirits Laura, Amber and I hopped into a black cab and swiftly made our way over to Marylebone One to attend All Saint's London Fashion Week 'Not For Sale' event. As we entered this gorgeous venue the fashion crowd was a buzz and a mix of fashionista's including celebrity stylist/Britain's Next Top Model judge Grace Woodward (who just quietly is a bit of a
diva and loves to make an entrance) Fashion Blogger/model/muse Bip Ling, Reality Star Lydia Rose Bright from The Only Way Is Essex fame and a bit of fashion-rock royalty Jamie Hince aka Mr.Kate Moss. The Cocktails were flowing, the music was pumping and being there with Laura was the perfect way to end Day 2 of London Fashion Week , because fashion aside what would life be without friends? Stay tuned for the final installation of my LFW diary xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment