Friday, August 27, 2010

LONDON RAIN!

Hi all, just a short post for now to vent my frustration on the current London Rain. This is August its supposed to be high summer yet as I peer out my office I see grey and rain. There is however a positive that's come out of this Rain - always seeing a fashion opportunity where one presents itself - I haven't stopped wearing my new RainWave cape , because why should one look wet and ugly in the rain when I can look fabulous and stay dry!

These capes are so cool they come in loads of different' colours and prints at £45 for the Kimono (which is the one that I have , these short legs need to be seen or I'll just look like a dwarf) or for those who are more gifted in the height department there's the classic Poncho style which is £55. They're all available online at http://www.rainwave.co.uk/ & they ship internationally! What's the most interesting part of this all is people's reaction as I walk down the street striding in my RainWave. People smile , compliment my cape , stop me to ask me where its from. One little girl said 'Mummy look at his cape its so cool' , I couldnt help but giggle! Once I put my RainWave on its like I turn into a little kid as well , jumping in puddles like a 6 year old! I went to suprise my bestie Charlotte at work the other day in my RainWave and she immediatley asked if she could wear it to a theme park the next day. It was love at first sight & she put it on instantly!
So for now I will stop complaining about the Rain (i've really turned into a Brit havent I?) and relish in the fact that though It may be raining I am looking fab in the rain - cant let a little whether get in the way of looking good now can we! xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment