Saturday, August 28, 2010

PHOTO SHOOTS & STYLING!

My Fashion life can go from one extreme to the next. At one moment I will be organising shoes to be sent for a shoot with Jessica Biel to then being the subject in front of the camera and as I fastened by bow tie I smiled nervously in the mirror as I prepared for our photo shoot. It was the morning of the shoot that my PR agency was doing for our new web site. Tamara & Andre wanted new photos on the website to include the new team and as I sat at my desk typing away the photographer snapped to catch us in PR action. We did a variety of shots and overall the pictures turned out great and can now all be seen on our new website check it out and it will probably explain more of what exactly i do as PR Boy Deni! http://www.tamarakretzer.com/ STYLIST Deni is a persona I switch on when the office hours close and I become consumed by all things fashion. Things inspire me every minute of the day and when I get to execute this inspiration in a creative way , well its like music to my ears. I've been doing a few interesting projects lately , and on a cold summer's tuesday night (bloody england weather) I left the office and made my way across to Diesel to style the crew for a special Diesel Black Gold Look Book showcasing the new collection modelled by the staff at Diesel Bond Street. Styling friends is much harder than people you dont know as well , because you as much as you want to portray the creative look you have in mind you want them to feel comfortable yet at the same time its like a dream come true to be able to put them in an outfit they wouldnt normally wear and give them the confidence kick they sometimes need. The new Diesel Black Gold Colleciton designed by well known designer Sophia Kokosolaki is stunning so I began to put outfits together. In true Diesel style a rock chic element was needed - the girls had to look like bombshells and the boys their rocker boyfriends. The result was incredible and lots of fun and then once again it was my turn to be infront of the camera. As I posed on the Diesel staircase I thougth 'if only I was taller, I could get the hang of being paid to pout and pose infront of a camera in designer duds' good joke!
There is always that moment when you get the right outfit on the right person and you just know they're working it and as soon as the photographer starts snapping you can feel the energy in the air and literally ever shot we took felt like that. Everyone owned their look and completely shut.it.down and at the end of the day that's the most rewarding part of it! Read on to hear more styling adventures xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment