Monday, March 21, 2011

VANESSA G...did someone say luxury!?!

When I heard fashion whispers of a highly anticipated fashion event coming to the city of London (a week before my birthday might I add) my excitement levels started raising and when I recieved my invitation to the Vanessa G event last week both myself and the Cosmopolitan team were both impressed and intrigued. With whispers of Celebrity DJ's , custom made sets and tweets that the entire Vogue India team were being flown in for this very event - the question on everybody's lips was "...who is Vanessa G?" Vanessa Gounden's bio consists of philantropist, entepreneur and an activist in the transformation process of South Africa. Her Debut collection will combine unique pieces of art from unsung artists transformed into timeless classics, ready to wow the fash-pack! With Sophie Ellis Bextor confirmed as the resident DJ, a bevy of A-Listers and Fashion's elite sure to pack the front row, the location of Banquet House is sure to provide a regal aura which couldnt be more perfect to host this luxurious event. Two seasons ago I saw the Julien McDonald show at the beautiful Banquet House and remember feeling like the location itself made the experience all the more breathaking. Vanessa G will bring to the Banquet House a never before seen custom designed and built set which will no doubt leave London's Fashion World speechless! I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at what the collection has the offer so here's a little taster. If this gorgeous coat & dress are anything to go by, classic refined Sophistication & Luxury are sure to be the themes of the collection ! With just over 48 hours till
show time, the fashion world waits with baited breath for Wednesday night to roll around - and I have just the perfect outfit for this fabulous event! xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment