Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DIET COKE DETOX - DAY TWO!

As I woke up this morning I tried to not think about the one thing that was on my mind - Diet Coke! By no means am I over exaggerating this for blog-worthy purposes , I literally woke up thinking of my favorite form of hydration. As I sat on my train to work I decided since I wasnt going to have my daily dose of DC , I would indulge in my favorite chocolate - fruit & nut. Mmm...Heavenly! However all I could think was how much DC compliments Chocolate (is there anything it doesnt compliment now really this is the question...) and I shrugged my way into work and let my day begin. Lunch time proved to be difficult yet again , my glorious Chicken Curry was everything a curry should be , just the right amount of spice and nice and saucy! My taste buds yearned for Diet Coke to wash down through my throat , however they were replaced with cold water , which I must say proved to be helpful as the curry really was quite spicy. Dinner however proved its most difficult challenge - Pizza - WITHOUT DIET COKE!I almost couldnt breathe - whenever I eat Pizza I must have DC its just not the same without it! I decided if I was going to do this properly I needed to make it more interesting, even after just a day of almost only orange juice , the taste was starting to make me feel sick. So off to the supermarket it was to add some spice to my juice-sex life hehe I decided on an appealing bottle of Apple & Raspberry juice and also a Tropical Juice as there was a '2 for' offer - bonus! As I poured a tall glass of Tropical Juice to go with my Pepperoni Pizza I have to say it wasnt all too bad , the tastes of Peach , Mango & Pineapple poured through my lips with substantial amount of pleasure I must say - maybe I can do this afterall. Lets see how we go xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment