Thursday, December 17, 2009

DIESEL XMAS PARTY...

Hiya! So the other night was the annual work event also known as the xmas party. An event that normally ends in drunken stupor and co-worker pick ups was quite the opposite for us. Our Christmas dinner was to take place at the trendy-posh Time&Space Restaurant/bar in Mayfair
We arrive into the main room were the lighting was perfect - dark and dim just the way I like it and the wall of book cases framed the room. We sat at our super long 'last-supper style' table and began to nip into our entrees - prawn cocktail salad for me - followed by our mains - Smoked Salmon with red cabbage and baby potatoes for me - followed shortly after by dessert - chocolate log with fresh cream - the food was lovely and the conversation was flowing. In my posse were my peeps Charlotte, Ruth, Mariya, Lisa , Paul & Marco. after laughs and food Choushy and I decided it was time to head to the bar for some drinkage. We met these really cool random couple , Craig & Sally , who chatted away merrily and bought us shots - god bless em! We sat at the bar and 4 of us downed shots of vodka,tequila & cranberry

...after our quite sensible christmas party dinner it was time to head for a dance at the very least. Choice of the evening was up market Mayfair hotspot 'Funky Buddha' where I was promised urban grooves to dance to also Charlotte's friend Louise was there to film a internet/tv show that she's hosting which revolves around hotspots to go out in around London.

With that said Mariya, Charlotte and I hopped into a black cab to drive us literally around the corner (girls and heels hehe) well the part about the urban grooves couldnt've been more right - my favorite tunage was blaring - Jay Z , Pharrell , old school Snoop Dogg and B.I.G - loved it!

While we were there Louise also interviewed us for her show - looking back at the photo I cringe now coz seriously how gay do my hand mannerisms look , do I always look that way I wonder? Might have to tone it down , either way here are Chou & I with our 5mins of kind-of-fame...


...all in all after the dancing , drinking and interviewage it was a good night had by all.


xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment