Sunday, December 6, 2009

A LITTLE TORTURE IN YOUR GARDEN.

*warning this post is rated MA15+ hehe

Hello bloggers. Well do I have a post for you. Before I begin let me explain how I ended up doing what I did last night as there's a story behind it. Basically my manager at work Michelle was telling our supervisor Christian about 'Torture Garden' , London's (if not the worlds as their website claims) leading fetish party. Basically everyone goes in fancy dress inspired by fetish , sexy , kinky , fantasty etc and its one big party. He said he wanted to go with her to the next one this spreaded like wildfire through the Diesel family and then Michelle decided it was going to be a staff night. However only the hardcore group of us ended up going in the end. So outfits were the first things that came into all our minds. What to wear? My inspiration was a kind of glamorous fashion-savvy leather and chain clad S&M style look as pictured below...

I teamed some leather-look trousers I got from H&M earlier in my trip, with a trusty waistcoat, Ben's studded belt, fingerless leather gloves, a few chains and a fetish mask I purchased of ebay! I must admit Lady GaGa & Rihanna's bondage-balmain style were huge inspirations for this look. My london-bestie Charlotte went for a very Lady GaGa styled look in sequined knickers , cut out bustier top and sequinned bow tie , lashes pumped to the max & red lippy-a-go-go.

My friend Fernanda & her friend Agata looked equally cool , Fe Fe going for a cool 'feline' inspired look with a mask she bought in Venice and some tassled up bra and knickers combvined with a bondage inspired brace-waistcoat from Diesel Black Gold's new collection , she looked awesome and Agata had this amazing latex skirt on with a 'peekaboo' bum type insert paired with a black 'peek-a-boo' bra and loads of black costume jewellery around her neck.
My manager Michelle stole the show in her feirce red corset and black knickers she just oozed Moulin Rouge sex appeal! Her fiery hair and pursed red lips made her the belle of the ball!
Our supervisor Christian rocked out in a leather mini skirt , red leather belt and navy-police-esque style hat and assistant manager Bonnie looked fab in an all black ensemble of black satin corset, black tights , thigh high PVC boots and some leather and chain choker bling! We all partied down in Michelle's living room gettin messy on the VOD and dancing our hearts out to Lady GaGa something chronic! We were all very much in the mood for a serious night out!
it was soon time for these bitches to get to their ball , no horse drawn carraige for us however just a couple of taxi's. With copious amounts of alcohol in our system I think Charlotte, Christian, Bonnie and I might have frightened our taxi-driver with our taxi ride conversation consistently mainly of sex , fantasies and then some more sex-chat , it reminded me of that scene in Sex & the City where the four girls are in the cab having the 'up-the-bum' chat - very funny! So once we got to Brixton Mass the location of this event we were ready to get down and dirty.
I find it quite contradictory how once a place of godly worship was now the location for a modern day 'Sodom & Gomora' what is it with turning old churches into nightclubs (to all my geelong people - remember the Lyric - I rest my case). So anyway we get to the ticket collection office where our two attendants hand over our tickets. One girl is dressed is full PVC Nurse-fetish outfit and the other was in black leather fetish-gear - well this is interesting. I wish I could go into more detail about my surroundings but due to the fact that my mother and auntie will most likely read this I will be as G rated as possible. Basically its very much like a normal nightclub atmosphere only that everyone is in fancy dress , fetish style. Some of the costumes truly are amazing. No camera's are allowed in the premises to protect everyones privacy and to ensure everything is discreet but there is a proffesional photographer and i've got some pics of the last ball that was on (as the xmas ball pics still arent up) just to give you an idea of what people wear.

Some people go for glam-style-fetish...

while others go for downright sex factor...

There were truly some amazing costumes I was extremley inspired from a designer's perspective. Apart from the costumes it helped that there was a few cages and poles to allow for many a dirty dance display. At one point Michelle & I hopped into a cage and were quite the spectacle with our dancing in and out of the cage , caressing the poles with our swift moves! The most eye-opening area of the club was safe to say whats called 'the dungeon'. Im sure the name itself conjures up many a thought and many an image involving whips , masks , leather and bondage - so I will let your imagination run wild but it was quite the spectacle I assure you and an experience I wont soon forget. The highlights for me was the latex fashion show , the burlesque dance performer and , are you ready for it...THE POLE DANCER! Never in my life have I been so in awe of what a girl can do with her body and a pole. I have never seen a pole dancer before and this girl was just amazing. She literally took my breath away , It kinda made me wanna sign up for pole dancing classes.
I have a new found respect for pole dancers and the art form they perform. Truly amazing! By 3.30 am I was truly ready for bed , it was an amazing experience and one Im sure I'll never forget, however I was really looking forward to going home to the man in my bed. No amount of flesh or exaggerated displays of sexual fantasies can compare to falling asleep next to the one you love and maybe thats my fetish - true love! On that note xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment