Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LAST DAY IN PARIS!

This morning we woke up with a mission. To climb the Eiffel Tower. We paid our 4 euro and started climbing our 700stair climb. The eiffell tower is 300 metres high and equally as high as the Eureka towers in Melbourne. It actually wasnt that bad or hard to climb it was more fun than anything pushing eachother along, we finally got up there and it was beautiful in the light of day!


After that we checked out of the Eiffel Tower and did some last minute shopping! This ended up being a blessing in disguise. We went over to Saint Germain Des Pres where I bought Ben this awesome Emporio Armani cuff - Ben is a huge Armani lover and it was a must have peice at a fantastic price! Its so cool :)

We then headed over to Etienne Marcel to go to Kiliwatch a really cool vintage store where I was sure to find something. After my dissapointment of finding nothing we accidentally stumbled across a store on the way back to the Metro. It is now become one of my new favorite menswear brands. Its called ELEVEN PARIS. The store was cool and little blaring awesome hip hop tunes , it put me in the perfect mood and I found a truly awesome peice. The below jumper titled 'Make Art not War' is the softest of wools grey jumper with black hand grenade wool print. Its just a statement peice and I need cool jumpers to wear in the London cold. I was very pleased indeed to purchase this hot little item! I love striking bold peices and love them even more when they have a bit of meaning and story behind them.




Saying Goodbye to Pari was heartbreaking! I cant wait to come back! As we entered London it started to rain - how fitting! Tomorrow Ben & I are hitting the London shopping scene where I'm bound to find some great purchases...I cant wait to wear my new grenade print jumper hehe...for now all my family and friends following my blog I bid you goodnight (my time) and good day (your time) xoxo Deni

1 comment:

  1. WOW, fucking LOVE the jumper it is definitely a Deni piece !! ;) hot as! As for the previous posts, I love how many of your idols you have already seen, how many celebs you have spotted and how many headquarters you have touched base on, not to mention the gorgeous eiffel tower ! this looks like your dreams are really coming true and I couldn't be happier for you - I am loving reading you go on each step of the way, keep posting because it just all seems so surreal and I'm loving the fact that all of us over here can be apart of your world. I am so so happy for you :) Keep shining, love lots, Christopher. xoxo

    ReplyDelete