Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WORK + TOPMAN SALE - LOVES IT!

Hey Guys! So not a huge report today. Work was really good because for most of the day I got to play visual merchandiser. We actually have a permanent visual merchandiser who works in our store 5 days a week however my manager wanted fresh life in all the shoe and handbag displays and since I used to work at a shoe store , she put me in charge of changing it all. Obviously I made it look fabulous Visual Merchandising is a strong skill of mine hehe but it was really fun and really nice that she trusted me with that considering i've only been there a week and literally nothing is allowed to be moved without it passing through our VM manager. On my lunch break I headed over to Selfridges for a bit of a browse not intending to buy anything , however , Topman had a huge sale and I just couldnt resist. I got this really cool short sleeved red & black check shirt. We all know I love a good check and love a red/black conversation. I do have a long sleeve shirt similar by GSTAR but I thought this was a cool alternative , the fabric is nice and lightweight good for sweating it out on the dancefloor and it was only 12 pounds! Sold!And yay - first Selfridges purhcase means I finally got to carry the iconic yellow bag :) The rest of my work day consisted of some more Visual Merchandising and then some sales of course. After work I met Ben & Shane in Selfridges , had a bit of a look around mens shoes , we got some Starbucks for the way home and here I am - waiting for Ben to finish cooking dinner - Shepherds Pie mmm yum - interesting fact , I never noticed Shepherds Pie doesnt have a base and Ben said its because Shepherd's dont have pastry to use because its easier to make whilst Shepherding - I never knew that how interesting. That's it for me , tomorrow day off so not quite sure what to do but will figure it out in the morning I guess. Take care all xoxo Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment